Let us together be the visionaries in the evolution of Simplified IT Platforms that enables us to seize the opportunities of tomorrow.
To review business trends and emerging technologies and to discuss how highly automated and cutting edge technology can reduce cost on existing IT assets and IT operations leading the way to enhanced agility and competitiveness.
This is the most relevant and important IT event of the year. And you are invited! Meet the leading vendors and customers, learn about their vision and experience, and get the opportunity to network with IT collegues from the whole Nordics.
Learn more about how RanTek can support you onboarding Next Generation, Highly Automated and Simplified IT Infrastructure.
Date: May 30th 2018
Time: 12:00 – 22:30
Place: Weber Grill Academy* Aalborg, Bøgildsmindevej 23, 9400 Nørresundby
Date: May 31th 2018
Time: 12:00 – 22:30
Place: Weber Grill Academy* København, Dampfærgevej 10, 2100 København
Jesper Britze, CDO, Hedeselskabet
Jesper Britze is Chief Digitalization Officer in the Dalgas Group or ”Hedeselskabet” as the company is known in Denmark.
He has a long history of working with IT and Digitalization. Both from his military career as a Chief Officer at the Danish Defense working in NATO’s headquarter in London – and as a civilian working for e.g. Atea and Dalgas Group.
Jespers approach to Digitalization is quite simple: “It’s like going to the dentist – it’s expensive, it sometimes hurts – but it is a necessity”
1. Riverbed Prepares you for the cloud era, by simplified Cloud Connectivity with SD-WAN and end to end visibility.
2. Nimble Cost predictive Storage with full scalability and visibility.
3. Zscaler Securing the transformation to the digital enterprise.
4. Tintri Cloud agility in your hybrid data center
5. Cohesity Next Generation Data Protection and Automated Backup.
6. Arista Have the ability to automate you network for reduced operational cost and improved responsiveness.
7. Splunk Enable the Full Potential of Digital Transformation – Big Data with Small Effort.